Friday, December 17, 2010

The Obligatory Welcome Post

The idea to create a blog about the food and dessert I make has been swimming in my head for many months. I love sharing what I have made with the world so, really, it only makes sense that I would drag my mother into the whole thing.

With Christmas fast approaching, I was hoping to be able to "de-stress" by blogging about all the lovely cookies, pie and cake we've made for the holiday. Unfortunately, a few things have hindered me from really enjoying the idea as of late but it hasn't deterred me at all from continuing to, and going through with, it.

After talking with my mother about it, it was decided that we'd start really putting things together for the blog in January. Updates will come at least once a week and feature not only the recipes but amazing photos and stories. You know, all the stuff that makes even a mediocre food blog fun to look at.

So, here's to hoping the first "real" update is sooner rather than later.

xoxo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment