Monday, March 7, 2011

Single Serve Cupcakes

The title might sound a bit redundant but, the reality is, almost everyone I know has a very difficult time eating just one cupcake. They are small and delicious and you want them to be everywhere you go. (Okay, maybe that is just me.)

I decided that I was going to put together cupcakes that I could take with me and that I could, potentially, send to some lovely people.

That's when I came up with the idea to put single cupcakes into small yogurt cups with lids. You know you probably have them around anyway.

Just bake your favorite cupcakes, without a liner, and pop them into an empty container. Yay for recycling! It's especially great if you have kids and want to tuck a little something extra into their lunchbox without having to worry about frosting getting everywhere.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh what a great idea!
    Do you keep the old yogurt cups from when you buy yogurt and just rinse them out after? Or do you get special yogurt cups? http://veggingforhealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jacqueline: I just re-used yogurt cups. It's easier to do and less wasteful. =)

    ReplyDelete