Sunday, March 20, 2011

Upcoming Posts!


(photo: 'Watermelon' Cake)
It's the first day of Spring! So, it's official: I am starting back to "work" full-time this week. It's going to be pretty hectic in the mornings but my afternoons and weekends are going to be filled with as much baking as I possibly can come up with.

When I started this blog, I said I would always try to keep everything I make simple so, that is what I am going to try to adhere to over the course of the spring and summer. In fact, I sat down and wrote out a list of the awesomely fantastic things I am going to be making soon. Here is the master list:

  • Chocolate Whoopie Pies with Vanilla Chocolate Chip Frosting
  • Hawaiian Punch Cupcakes
  • Decadent Brownie Pizza
  • Apple Pie Pound Cake
  • Neapolitan Pudding Sundaes
  • Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
  • M&M Parfaits
  • Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
  • Sweetheart (PINK!) Pancakes
  • Sweet Won-Tons 
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake
  • Two Color Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
  • Cinnamon Cheerio Breakfast Parfaits
  • Cake Batter Milkshakes
  • Lemon Cookies
  • No-Bake Mango Papaya Cheesecake
  • Peanut Butter Pancakes
I am always open to new ideas so feel free to make some suggestions as to what I can add to the list of goodies!

See you all soon.

xoxo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment